Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There is me

There is me.. and you.
Like there was sky before earth but without earth, there is no sky. We are here, and were here before we knew we were us.

We’ve walked the same paths like
Summers are hot and dry
Spring leaves rain to cry

Winters are always winters but slightly different every year
And snowflakes are all snowflakes but always far and never near
Like a snowflake, I melt around you
And as frosted air you put me back together again.

There is distance between what life is and what living is
And honestly what good is life without having lived because
Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Like a plant without water and the earth without sky and
Heart without beat
This is you, without me.

What you do speaks so loud I cannot hear what you say.
And before you open your mouth again, to tell me where I’m going
And to tell me that you’re leaving to find yourself, I just want to mention
Not all who wander are lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment